|Organic Radiochemist/Biochemist/Analytical Radiochemists (B.S., M.S., Ph.D.)|
|Thursday, 10 March 2016 00:00|
American Radiolabeled Chemicals, Inc. (ARC) is seeking Organic Radiochemists, Biochemists, and Analytical Radiochemists.
ARC offers competitive salary, relocation expenses, comprehensive benefits including major medical insurance, 401K, profit sharing plans, vacation and holiday pay, etc.
The following qualifications are desireable:
1) Extensive experience in multistep, small-scale organic synthesis
2) Vacuum line techniques with ability to handle, purify, and transfer small amounts of volatile chemicals.
3) 5-10 years experience in synthesizing organic or biochemicals via multi-stop synthesis using carbon-14 and tritium.
4) High Pressure Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) - expertise in analytical as well as preparative HPLC techniques, preferably with radioisotopes.
5) Isolation of enzymes and biochemical synthesis.
Candidate must have a B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. (preferred) in organic chemistry or biochemistry.
Salary Information: Negotiable
|Last Updated on Monday, 14 March 2016 22:09|